Thursday, June 7, 2012
The school year has finally come to an very memorable ending for us. We had accomplished so much and worked so hard to acheive what we earned this year. Many of us will probably treasure this moment since it is our first year in highschool. Now the only way that's standing in the way of our summer are the upcoming exams. I don't really mind though since I already know my stuff in most of my subjects so I'm pretty much all set . It's really amazing how the year comes to an end so swiftly and I have to say, I'm really going to cherrish it. I had come to this school as a graduate from middle school thinking that I may not acheive what I hoped to acheive. I was glad that I was proven wrong in the end of it and finally got over the hub. The grades of mine may reflect how well I'm doing right now but am I going to do well in the future as well? How will I use the skills that I'm learnig now and use it when I get older?
Labels:
end of year,
tomisawsome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment