This question has been asked to teachers and students way too many times and today I'm going to answer this question. I remember being in middle school always wanting to wear hats. Every time I put it on, the teachers would confiscate my hat and at first I didn't know why and I was getting annoyed. To this day, I have always been a really big fan of wearing different types of hats whenever I have the chance to wear them but now I know the reason and I'm going to share it. One of the main reasons why kids are not allowed to wear hats in school anymore is the fact that the hats could be hiding a weapon or drugs which would definitely not be a good thing for the other kids or teachers in the building and also gang reasons.
OPINION: In TDSB this rule was accepted 10 years ago and I personally think this rule should've been overruled because there's a lot of other ways to manipulate this issue. Hats can show who you are as a person and they should allow you to tell your stories through everything you do in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment