Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life of Pi Reflection

Realistic fiction is the goal of every fiction writer. or it should be. readers will get more immersed and into the book if it is a realistic fiction, because it contains real experiences, emotions, fears. Life of Pi is supposed to make you believe in God, but yeah, I do not think that anyone went off over to their local mosque and signed up after reading the book. Can one believe in this "realistic" fiction that Yann Martel has stirred up, think that Martel's Life of Pi is a Realistic Fiction. Well, it is. Some of the facts that I read in the book were indeed true, so I believe that his book is a realistic fiction. the goal of every fiction author is to write a realistic fiction, as fictional as possible, but still as realistic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment