Thursday, April 19, 2012
Ever Heard of Vimeo?
Vimeo is a video-sharing website. But how does it make it any different from something like Youtube? Well here's an analogy: It's like Youtube..without the Youtube. What I mean is that Vimeo is a place where skilled amateur filmographers go to upload their video projects. Compared to a place like Youtube where people can upload random videos..which isn't always a bad thing because there are some really good videos there too. I think it's really cool because it's a place where aspiring new filmographers can test their skills and see the work of others, and anyone else who isn't a filmograher can also see the talents of the people who make the films.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To reply to the question. Yes, I have heard about Vimeo. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's nice you have :P
Deletestill think vimeo is better than reel canada, just sayin
ReplyDeleteMovies are taste. The organization however, aims to bring film to school.
Deleteyeah well they should do a better job, are your they are funding the business or do they make the movies themselves?
DeleteI doubt they make the movies. It's like a film guild (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called) like Warner Bros. and Universal. If you're going to blame Reel Canada for the movies they cast, then wouldn't that mean you should blame for WB for films you don't like etc
Delete