Thursday, June 7, 2012

End of Year Review

The school year is almost over!? No way! That went by way too fast as it feels like we just started school a few weeks ago.

Anyways, throughtout this semester I have learned a lot in english class. I'm very proud of this because I've become a better speaker, reader and writer. I'll never forget this english class as I looked forward to coming to it each and every day.

As for the summer, I plan on taking an extra science course in summer school (No, I didn't fail a course) at Senator O'Connor. After that I will probably just chill for the rest of the summer; do a few workouts, hit the ice for some hockey a few days a week, and hang out with some of my friends.

Thanks again for a great semester, and have a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment