Agnostics vs Atheists
Pi believes that Atheists are better than Agnostics. I agree with Pi, because Atheists are people who do not believe in any type of supreme figure or being, in other words they are people who say "I don't know about religion", while Agnostics are people who say "I don't care about religion" In some ways, Agnostics also put down other religion, questioning why we choose to believe in this specific religion. They also state that it is "impossible" to know anything about God or the creation of the world. I feel that, agnostics have no right to say this because they have not experienced some sort of religion in any way, and I like to say that they judge the religion before they actually get to know it. What right do agnostics have to say this? They do not have exact proof to show that we cannot know anything about God, why is there a bible?, and they cannot put down other religions, stating that there is no God. Atheists just choose not to believe in anything and do not put down any religion in some sort of way. They do not interfere with any religion either.
No comments:
Post a Comment